Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Swedish Meatballs

I had seen several recipes using meatballs in the crock pot and I wanted to find something that I could throw together quickly while I was home for lunch yesterday.  I went through my pinned recipes on Pinterest and nothing was what I was looking for.  I searched on "meatballs crock pot" and found this recipe.  I had everything in my pantry or fridge and I put it together in minutes before I headed back to work.  When we got home on a snowy night with everything cancelled because of weather, it smelled fabulous.  I cooked some egg noodles, rolls and a vegetable and we were set.  My oldest inhaled it.  She asked if she could take the leftovers to school the next day. 

Hope you enjoy!

Swedish Meatballs
1 pkg frozen home style meatballs
1 can french onion soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can mushrooms, drained
8oz sour cream

Place frozen meatballs in crock pot.  Mix soups, mushrooms and cream cheese and pour over the top of the meatballs.  Cook on high 4 hours or low 7.  Serve over cooked egg noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment